It has been a while since I last blogged and so much has happened since then so I thought I'd just quickly sum up what has happened since:
- Alyson and Emily (two of the assistants) threw me and another assistant a fantastic birthday party. I had a really great night and it was so nice to celebrate with everyone.
- The assistants in Reims presented me a really nice present- a book entitled "This is your Reims life" full of pictures and messages to me - I was so touched. It is perhaps the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me :)
- I went back to the UK and spent a few days in Bristol to see my university friends and see where I'm living next year- I had a great time and it was so awesome to see everyone/catch-up after so long.
- After the UK, I along with other assistants embarked on a fantastic interRailing adventure round Europe. We covered Vienna, Budapest, Prague and Munich (as well as a brief stop off the train in Bratislava). It was an amazing trip and we saw lots of amazing things/ate lots of yummy food. We also stayed in some pretty cool hostels and spent lots of hours on trains doing all sorts from admiring Austrian scenery to sleeping. I would definitely recommend all of these places but Prague was my favourite - its so picturesque and combines the traditional with the modern - I can't wait to go back!
- Celebrated both Shrove Tuesday and St Patricks Day in Reims.
- Have enjoyed a few nights out to local Reims pubs/clubs.
- Collected food for a charity collect at my school.
- Visited the Musee des Beaux Arts- a fine arts museum in Reims.
- Continued to enjoy teaching -got some new classes which has been nice.
That's all from me for now but I promise to write again soon!